Jordan Tong – Chief Executive Officer & Owner
- Grandson of Company Founders
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Tennessee Technological University, 2005
- Joined Frantz in 2007
- Served in various capacities at Frantz including President
- Prior experience as Project Manager for Middle Tennessee Building Contractor
Brian Lewis – CBSE, President
- B.S., Communications & Public Relations, Southern Indiana Univ., 1998
- Joined Frantz in 2011
- Served as Regional Manager and V.P, Operations at Frantz
- Prior experience as Regional Operations Manager for national/international uniform program corporation
Mark & Kathy Tong – Owners
- Son-In-Law and Daughter of Company Founders
- Mark Joined Frantz in 1992, Kathy in 1993
- Assumed Ownership in 1996
- Mark has served in various roles including President. He currently serves in an advisory role and oversees various projects.
- Kathy serves as the Chief Financial Officer.
Dennis Seitz – RBSM, Regional Manager, Indiana and Western Kentucky Operations
- B.A., English, University Southern Indiana, 1991
- Joined Frantz in 2014
- Initially served as Business Dev. Manager at Frantz
- Prior experience as Process Engineer with national/international freight service corporation
Steven Kidd – Regional Manager, Central and Southern Kentucky Operations
- Joined Frantz in 2012
- Served as Project Manager at Frantz
- Prior experience as team leader with regional window manufacturer
Jeff Carmon – CBSE, Business Development Manager
- B.S., Business Administration, Univ. of Tennessee, 1986
- Joined Frantz in 2015
- Prior experience as Marketing Director at a large non-profit organization, and as a Medical Practice Administrator
Building a Great Company by Creating Opportunities to Serve
Every organization must ask themselves this very simple question: Why do we do what we do?
It seems like a very simple question, but many organizations fail to answer this question. The answer to this question give direction for every business idea or business process.
At Frantz Building Services we answer this question very simply: We exist to create opportunities to serve.
So, regardless of what we are doing – operating a floor scrubber, cleaning a restroom, interviewing a prospective team member, or serving orphans in Haiti – everything is done to create opportunities to serve others. In serving others, we hope to build a great company – great service to our clients, a great place to be employed, and a great member of our community and the world.
Our Culture & Values
Integrity, Humility, Excellence, Ownership Mentality
The previous question answers why a company exists. The following question help to guide a company’s team members as they go about their work: How do we do things here?
At Frantz Building Services, we established 4 core values that help to guide each team member as they do their job. To remind our team to remain focused on each core value, we provide the following questions
Have I been honest and forthright with everyone today?
Did I give my best to our clients and my teammates today?
Did I gladly accept constructive feedback about my work today?
Did I think of or do something today that better served the clients or company?